Here are some cool facts about Actress Aimee Teegarden. You may know her from Friday Night Lights TV series. She was the only actual teenager in the cast of these TV series though all of the characters were supposed to be high school students.
After reading this article, please share it with all your friends on WordPress and beyond because your shares help us grow. Here is an excerpt from our article that you will definitely like:
1. Aimee Richelle Teegarden was born in California on October 10, 1989.
2. She was raised in Downey, California, a Los Angeles suburb that boasts being the hometown of the Carpenters and having the world’s oldest operating McDonald’s.
3. Aimee Teegarden is guarded about her family life, but it is known that she has one younger sister.
4. She wanted to act as young as four years old, but her mother refused. Eventually, mom allowed her to take some classes, which immediately led to her scoring a walk-on role on Cold Case.
5. Teegarden graduated high school through homeschooling and independent study at just 16 years old.
6. Prior to acting, she modeled in national campaigns for Alltel, Hollister, Old Navy, Tommy Hilfiger, and YMA jeans.
7. She was a member of Job’s Daughters International, a Masonic organization, and is a Past Honored Queen of Bethel No. 244 in Downey, California. In 2008 she was awarded “Honorary International Sweetheart of DeMolay International.”
8. As a teenager, she considered Julia Roberts and Sandra Bullock to be her heroes.
9. Despite spending her teen years working on scripted dramas, Teegarden’s favorite show during the time was California-reality show The O.C..
10. She was the only actual teenager cast in Friday Night Lights. Costars Zach Gilford, Taylor Kitsch, and Minka Kelly were all in their 20s.
11. She says she “never did the teenage rebellion thing” and learned most of what she knew about partying from scripts.
12. Her first kiss was on set.
13. Teegarden had never been to Texas when she began shooting there and thought Austin would be full of cowboys and tumbleweeds.
14. Her childhood nickname was “Bumblebee.”
15. While working on Friday Night Lights, Teegarden took an after-work job at the local Hollister. When people asked if she was Aimee Teegarden, she’d reply, “I get that all the time!” Pass this fact to your friends on social media. Share this page.
You can learn more about Actress Aimee Teegarden on Humoropedia.com